We #love the #Libelle #Font – join the Libelle Font Sweepstakes!
Click here for more information about Libelle
If you love it too you can win a basic license (5 CPUs) by with participating in our Twitter Sweepstake:
Just tweet from August 13th until Augst 20th why you want to use the Libelle font and your Tweet should include the hashtags:
#love #libelle #font.
On August 21th we draw randomly 3 winners out of all Tweets that include the above mentioned hashtags.
Go start tweeting!
#LOVE #LIBELLE #FONT SWEEPSTAKES
The chance to win 3 times one free 5-CPU license for the font software Libelle Open Type Pro (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 0:01 a.m. CEST August 13, 2009 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. CEST August 20, 2009 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”) (such period referred to herein as a “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Linotype GmbH (the “Sweepstakes Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is by posting a tweet in Twitter.com using the Hashtags #love #libelle #font. All entries must be received by the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple tweets possible, but only one Twitter alias will enter into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sweepstakes Sponsor.
2. PRIZE: The prize is a coupon for a license for a single weight of the Libelle Open Type Pro font software for use on up to 5 CPUs (workstations). Your receipt of the prize is subject to your acceptance of the standard license terms for the use of such software.
Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Total retail value of all prizes: $ 195. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. The actual number of prizes awarded is based on the number of eligible entries received. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification and a valid e-mail address. Taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is only open to individuals who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about the day following the Sweepstakes End Date, the Sweepstakes Sponsor will randomly select the winner. The Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes End Date. Winners will be notified by Twitter, within 30 days of the drawing. In the event the winner does not accept the prize within 30 days of notification of winning, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Winners agree to use of twitter alias and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sweepstakes Sponsor, and its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Sweepstakes should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Sponsor and their agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the Sweepstakes winner after the Sweepstakes End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “#love #libelle #font Winners List” to the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Requests for winners list must be received no later than 90 days from the Sweepstakes Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
7. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR:
61352 Bad Homburg
8. NOTICE: The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Sweepstakes in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
Copyright ® 2009 Linotype GmbH. All rights reserved. Linotype and the Linotype logo are trademarks of Linotype GmbH. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are the properties of their respective owners.