Font Designer – Wagner + Schmidt Foundry

Ludwig Wagner, Otto Schmidt and Max Schmidt founded Wagner + Schmidt in Leipzig in 1875. They occupied themselves producing new typeface designs to be sold to various type foundries throughout Europe. These foundries purchasing these designs were free to market them under names of their own deciding.
The Know How section offers detailed background knowledge to deal with all enquiries about the use of fonts.

Related products